So there is this thing people do on facebook where they write 25 random things about themselves then tag other people with their note. If you are tagged you are supposed to respond. I however waited until I was tagged 7 times. I figured since I was taking the time to think of 25 things people really didn't need to know about me, I would put it on here as well. So.... here goes,
1. I have my own gun. Never been afraid of them, went shooting with my dad as a child, married a man who hunts and loves guns, and have absolutely no problems with using it. I like packin heat!
2. I love to knit, crochet, and sew.
3. When I grow up, I would love to be a midwife
4. I miss my parents. Both of them have passed on. My mother when I was 11, and my father when I was 29. Even though I know that I will be with them again, it is still difficult to be without them sometimes. Love your parents! It irritates me to hear adults whine about their parents. At least they are still here. You never realize how much you love someone until they are gone.
5. I love the outdoors. Especially in the mountains of the Great Northwest! It doesn't get much prettier than the Cascades.
6. I have a very useless and unique talent. I can take a toothpick, put it in my mouth vertically, and flip it inside my mouth. Ask me and I will be happy to show you!
7. I finished my high school education at 16. When we moved to Utah, I had exceeded the required credits needed to graduate. So, we filed for an early graduation, but convinced the choir teacher to let me stay an extra year just to participate in the choir program. He broke some rules, but let me stay ( he loved me!). I wasn't registered, or on any of the schools rolls. It was fun
8. I can pick things up with my toes
9. I have never broken a bone in my body, although I did crack my tailbone and have dislocated both of my knees
10. I am afraid of Tornado's. Every time we have a major storm, I stay up to watch the weather chanel just incase we have a tornado warning in effect.
11. I love to get up early and watch the sunrise.
12. I am generally a nice person, but sad and embarrased to say that I have a very sharp tounge. Especially if I know you well, I can cut pretty deep.
13. When it has been a really long day, I make my kids eat cereal for dinner. Come on, you know that you have all done it!
14. I now live in the house that my mother grew up in! And I love it.
15. I am done having children, but would like to adopt in the future
16. After 12 years and 6 kids I can still do a backflip on the trampoline. Although, I was scared to death to try and almost wet my pants!
17. I love homeopathics and natural healing, and have studied it for the last 5 years
18. I like to look nice, but if I had my choice I would live in a pair of jeans and my hoodie
19. I have always been, and will always be a gigantic bag of tears. I am an emtional being, easily touched but not so easily offended. I have come to terms with it and it is just who I am.
20. I love to garden!Nothing like having your hands in the dirt. My specialty is pumpkins! I know how to polinate them in a manner that will produce the biggest and the best. And if you garden, I can't help compare mine to yours and revel in the fact that mine is better than yours! ;)
21. I love the company of others! Just hanging out is great for me. I feel loved when others desire to be in my company.
22. I hate shoes, and I hate socks. I prefer bare feet, but am often conflicted because I like CUTE shoes. I will wear sock if I am cold. Especially the cute socks that I make!
23. It is very hard for me to just sit and do nothing. There is too much to do and I get fidgitey. I can't even sit and watch a movie unless I am working on something at the same time ( usually it is either laundry or kniting).
24. I like to tackle people ( I can't help it, I used to play football with the guys when I was younger). To some I seem so nice and sweet, but have all this pent up aggression. Trust me, I really can take you down!
25. Since I have moved to Texas, I am becoming a woosie! I used to really enjoy the cold weather. Prefered it actually. I am now finding my self less, and less tollerable to the cold. I swore that it would never happen, but what can I say. I have aclimated. Now, only if I could enjoy the heat a little more!
General Conference Note Taker
5 months ago




1 comments:
Sarah ... I heard you're coming to Missouri!!! I'm so excited to see you and all your kiddos! :)
Post a Comment