Besides my children, Music is my greatest love. It moves me, speaks for me, and can rescue me from the darkest of places. I recently got my piano. The one I grew up playing and I have been brought to a remembrance of not only how much I have missed it, but how much I need it; Almost as much as I need air. I need to sing, I have a drive to sing.It is a part of me that has been stifled for too long.I am more "ME" behind the piano or behind a microphone...can't quite describe it actually, just feel like that is where I belong, where I can be myself, let down my guard and share how I feel without worry about what others think. It is where I feel alive. I gave up a wonderful opportunity many years ago and in many ways regret it. I feel the spark and drive to share this with others again and pray that doors of opportunity will be opened for me and that I may have the opportunity to share with others one of my greatest loves and passions
General Conference Note Taker
5 months ago




1 comments:
Why don't you come and sing with my most wonderful choir - Evening Song? www.eveningsong.com OR Resounding Harmony? www.ResoundingHarmony.com
Both different.
Both incredible.
If I'm lucky I get to perform at Carnegie Hall (SP?) in June! How cool is THAT?!
Post a Comment