Doesn't Sabrina Just look like this is where she belongs? Our dream, as well as Sabrinas would be to own a mini farm; Have some animals to tend to and grow a great big garden! Even a tractor too! I love having my hands in the dirt!
This is my little country girl through and through




3 comments:
Thanks for e-mailing me back! It is so fun to see your blog and keep up with you. I'm going to link you to my blog so I can keep up on the Heath family happenings! BTW I need to see that baby of yours, except I guess she's not a baby anymore! I miss you!
that's such a cute picture. I'm with you, I love to get my hands dirty when I have the time. Spring is gonna be great!
Sarah, it was fun talking to you the other day. Your family is beautiful. It has been fun to check out your blog everyday.
Post a Comment