Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CHANGE



I have the unique and special experience of watching someone I love dramatically alter their life from a very destructive path and strive to live a more righteous life. My hear is full of love and compassion for this person; I am grateful for the opportunities that I have had to bare him my testimony of our Lord and His redeeming power, that all hope is not lost, that the Lord always loves the sinner, just not the sin. I had been praying for a greater understanding of the Lords Atonement, but was not expecting to gain that knowledge or experience it through the journey of another. I am overcome with emotion,... not sure how to quite express myself. I am so grateful for this experience and for the example and for the courage to change that this individual has shown. I hope that he always knows the love that I have for him, and how much greater love the Lord has for him.

0 comments: