For my few and very loyal readers, I thought I would announce that I finally did it.
I registered my kids for school!!!
Can you believe it? Neither can I really. I have always felt like homeschooling was the right thing to do, but never a permanent thing. I initially thought that I would have a hard time with it, but I am actually feeling quite liberated. I feel a little bad that I am not feeling bad. Sick and twisted I know, but it is how I work.
The kids are excited too. They can't wait to go school shopping and get back packs.They used to cry when I mentioned school, but for some reason a switch has been flipped in their little heads, and they all really want to go.
So, to all of you..........Be proud! Very proud.




2 comments:
Congrats- I can't believe it but I know this will be awesome for you and your kids! I miss you!!!
I can't wait to hear what you do with all of the spare time you will have while the kids are in school. Well, I guess Joseph and Savannah will still be home right? But still, maybe I could get you to make me some of these socks you keep bragging about???
Post a Comment