"Wow", is all I have to say. I have been looking at some property for my rehab center and originally wanted to build, but I ran across this....It is everything I could ever want, and everything I want already exists here. I am still working on funding, and most likely will not be able to afford this place, or if I did secure this type of funding, would never get it before this was snatched up by some wealthy business man.
It was originally a resort type facility with the capabilities to house a lot of people. It has in place many of the things I want available to my perspective clients and patients. It is on a lake, with hiking and nature trails, large barn, automotive shop, large garden with a green house, a gym, sports areas...such as basketball, volleyball, and golf, a pool, and a separate facility to house family when the time comes in a persons program and therapy to do family couseling and therapy. It is everything I could possibly dream of. Just wanted to share.
If there is anything anyone could do for me would be to pray for me and my family. That they Lord will see fit to bless me, so that I in return can bless the lives and help encourage change in His children.
"We believe that through the Atonement of Christ, all mankind may be saved by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gospel"
Some just need to be shown the right direction to go, and others just need one to unconditionally love and support them on their journey! I pray that I may be the Lords instrument.
General Conference Note Taker
3 months ago





1 comments:
Holy cow...that place looks amazing! As always, I will keep your plans and your family in my prayers. Love ya!!
Post a Comment