Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Change

Eloquence has never been something that I possess. I often desire the talent for written words; to captivate readers of my simple, unexciting life. However, I will be content on capturing the interest of my children as they look back and read the things of my heart.

Change has been on my mind a great deal lately and what it is that encompasses change.Change is a funny thing and often gone unnoticed,  yet to the one that has changed comes with great humility as well as  satisfaction from the growth that encompasses change for the better. In my own experiences and challenges that I have encountered, I have become a changed woman. In many ways it isn't visable. I am still Sarah, and still carry many of the same attributes and characters that I had once before, but something within me is different. I stand a little taller, more sure of myself; Kinder than before, softer spoken, and quicker to forgive. I am  slower to judge, realizing that I am not even qualified to accurately judge anyone...including myself. There is only one qualified to judge, and I have learned that it is best to leave the judging to Him, or I will be judged harshly.

Life in many ways has been difficult for me, but I am able to stand he with a bright out look on life. I look forward to the things to come. I know that hardship and challenges are part of life and I have learned to welcome them...they have built the character which have made me who I am today. My plans are many, my plans are great and I will stop at nothing to accomplish them. The Lord has blessed me and has opened doorways for me that I never imagined possible. My goal is to help His children; To show them a better path, and to guide them back to Him when all others have given up. I have a great love for my fellow beings and desire to bring them "back home" with me.

My future is bright, and I look forward to the many things to come.

0 comments: